How to deliver your file?
- Draw everything in one page, don't use blocks or hidden objects (no frozen layers)
- The contour should exist out of one line. Use best arcs polylines and lines, cause splines aren't being always interpret correctly.
- Hatches and filled surfaces aren't read.
- Be aware that the distance between two cutting lines is not too small, cause this is increasing the risk for breaking the material.
- Clean up your file with the function Clean Up in Illustrator or OVERKILL in Autocad. This function removes double lines.
- It is best to export your file in format dxf (2004 or older). This is an universal format and quickable editable for us. Also it could be handy to deliver a pdf to compare with the imported file to assure everything is in your drawing.
- Text should be formatted as a line drawing (in illustrator you can use the function 'outline')